Friday, October 19, 2007

Justin Time

When I referred to an SNL clip in a previous post, I mentioned that Justin Timberlake is considered one of the great all-time guest hosts in the same league as Alex Baldwin and Tom Hanks. This revelation shocked me. I had Justin Timberlake categorized in the same league as Nick Lachey, Kevin Federline, and Kato Kaetlin. A commenter even mentioned that he had a "man crush" on Justin Timberlake. That sounds admirable, so I promised I'd look into it to see if I too could develop a man crush. In my research, I discovered that Mr. Timberlake has rare talent. Take a look at this sketch, and see if you can think of someone else who could have pulled this off (NBC frequently removes full clips from YouTube, so if you're reading this in the future, click here for Timberlake highlights):







I wouldn't go so far as to say I have a man crush on Justin Timberlake, but I'm certainly manfatuated.

2 comments:

  1. forget justin, we want to hear about the time you and Brian shared that akwardly intimate moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget Justin? Are you insane?

    ReplyDelete