Thursday, May 29, 2008

Film Review: Sex and the City

Wendy has been out of town this week and I have a big deadline coming up, so things have been a little frantic as I've juggled watching the kids and working. Last night, I decided I needed a break, so I went to the 9:20 showing of Sex and the City.

I didn't think I needed a babysitter because the boys are usually asleep by 8:30, but they stayed up late last night so I just had to jam their door shut and hurry to the theater.

Sex and the City is a laugh a minute! I say that objectively, although I must admit the Cosmopolitan I snuck into the movie house loosened me up a bit. I don't want to give away any details, but I have to!

Mr. Big is gay!

The most touching scene occurred when Carrie was at Samantha's wedding wearing an expensive pair of rented shoes. Because of an earlier dramatic scene, Carrie was sad, and she wasn't sure whether she would ever laugh again. Fortunately, Miranda soiled herself, and Carrie was able to laugh again!

2 comments:

  1. Comedy gold, my good man! Comedy gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better hope Brad doesn't see this post or he'll start accusing you of having a mangina - see dug's manopause post for proof.

    ReplyDelete