Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Big C

I just found out that my best friend's wife's cancer has returned. She went through chemotherapy treatments a few years ago for breast cancer, and they thought she was cured. But now the cancer has returned and spread to her bones, spine, and lymph glands. I don't have anything to say about it, other than it's awful to think about. Elden and Susan have four kids: two teenage boys and 5-year-old twin girls. Susan, if you're one of the three people who reads this blog, my thoughts are with you.

1 comment:

  1. Elden and Susan, if you are among the two people who read these comments, from among the three people who read Bob's Web Log, please also accept my best wishes for you, and my feeling of solidarity with you and your children. I'm so sorry to learn of hard times had by good friends of good friends.

    (Elden, you don't know me from Adam -- but you DO know me through Bob and his various writerly and friendsterly enterprises, yes?)

    Glen

    ReplyDelete